Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quotes From Fish Sticks>quotes

Monrovia

Arrived! For reasons that escape me my luggage refuses to cooperate and stopped in Brussels. It should arrive Saturday. I have a toothbrush and change of underwear, otherwise I would survive. If anything, the question is who stands beside me, not mine. I just hope the Felino salami that I put in my suitcase arrives still edible.
First impressions are very exciting, albeit with a good dose of disappointment.
This morning a little 'red tape (work permits, security guidelines, logistics and cultural briefing, ...). In the afternoon we will visit the hospital and begin to understand if the project that I rely on (training and supervision of nurse anesthesia Liberian, because of shortage of doctors, anesthesiologists are engaged in) is realistic or not. I'm going to do the interview with the Head of Mission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment