Saturday, February 27, 2010

Men Brazilian Waxing In Canton Ohio

What's new

Landing International Airport in Monrovia (there is also the City Airport, although I think it is years since nobody uses it except, perhaps, the Blue Helmets UNMIL), the first thing I hit this time was the absence of the dark. There were some lights down there! I think this is the main novelty of this 2010 Monrovia: the current. Still lacks a distribution network, but there are a myriad of small generators that power companies, homes, markets. Monrovia is now a city lit up.
When walking through the streets of Monrovia three years ago, I played with my friends to "What would be your priorities if you were the mayor of Monrovia? ". I had proposed to wire the entire capital and to provide free internet to everyone. In my naivety I had thought about the electric current (I make the anesthesiologist, not the logistics), but I see that someone has noticed before me this truism.
The second new thing is the market center. Three years ago there were some street vendors in the streets of the center and then the market proper was at Waterside, at the mouth of Mesurado. Now this market has expanded and has invaded all the streets of downtown and beyond. The streets are always full of holes, blackened buildings and crumbling always in the background, but in the first floor there are banquets and colorful umbrellas sellers of every kind of product. It matters little that the fish is from Mauritania or eggs from India (to the face of food per kilometer zero), no trade.
In third place I put the new American Embassy as a symbol of all buildings that are growing slowly. Well, this is not just slowly, is an impressive site that may have never seen here, complete with a double fence in concrete. It is developed exactly opposite each other: if the first occupied a quarter of the center, this takes care of two other quarters. What if they do not know, but at least they create jobs ... not I think it is a veritable industry has developed industries, given that import everything from the States, but better than nothing.
In my small way, again there was the hospital, the type of mission, my house with running water, the area of \u200b\u200bthe city that made me fall in love with Tubman Boulevard: I never thought I could fall in love with a four-lane road. Since then I discovered that my digital camera also makes movies, I spent all morning glued to the window to return people, machines, lights, sounds, colors. I miss the smells. I'll talk to Steve Jobs because developments in appropriate technology.
was the new team of colleagues: the two gynecologists, one English and one English, and pediatrician, English. All three professionally and humanly beautiful. An aesthetically, but that mission would be if there were someone to fall in love with a little '?!
I would say that once again there to report also the softening of Hugo, which has since become a father is moved to leave!

known and there have been reassuring and Club beer, of course, you.
Now just because I have to go get ready for my farewell party.
When I arrive in Italy, according to tradition, the last post with budgets and greetings.

PS: Mary, the child of four years with an oesophageal stricture to have ingested caustic soda (which is fed with a tube growing from the belly), which few months is the mascot of our hospital, he finally obtained the documents to go to Germany, where an NGO is in charge of the intervention to put a new esophagus. Considering spending the day drinking sweet drinks, then, not being able to swallow, spit where it happens, the only concern that remains is how to make them understand that the plane can not spit coke on the passenger side.

PS 2: Yesterday I called for a Caesarean section. I waited a bit 'before going into the operating room to allow time to organize my kids. When I arrived they had prepared everything as is from several weeks to tell him to do: drip, oxygen, suction, suction and drugs with the labels on the syringes, laryngoscope, pipe ... I have looked at the expression of a child who set food before her mother to come home ... And then I met said: "Have you seen Dr. Louis that we have prepared everything?". It matters little that will come back next week to make their head, at least leave with the feeling that I could change something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment