Sunday, February 14, 2010

Covering Letter Dental Nurse

Churches

Now, at least you mind you!
in my job description is written by hierarchical point of view I refer to the Project Coordinator (Field Coordinator, FieldC) but from the functional point of view I refer to the Parent Company Doctor (Medical Team Leader, MTL) and the Medical Coordinator (Medical Coordinator, Medco).
I state that in this mission, Medco also plays the role of Head of Mission (Head of Mission, HOM), which is the highest authority in this field, that also covers the role of MTL FieldC and that, to make matters worse, the two (HOM / Medco and FieldC / MTL) are husband and wife.
The two warnings (to allay Mirco) are that the first meeting I turned to the FieldC like Medco, after I had been talking with her and be with the HOM and then, to address an issue that I wanted, I overtook everyone and I sent an email directly to the headquarters Athens, without informing the FieldC.
That said, the work proceeds. I spent a week to keep my anesthesiologists and take pictures that I will from next week to show what they do well and what they need to improve. Yesterday morning (Friday, I do not know when you read this post because the Internet does not work) but I had an attack of obsessional neurosis autistic and I've flipped all the cabinet with the anesthetic material to clean and tidy. My "boys" looked at me like I was in the grip of fury mystic and did not comment, except to say, the job is done, it was nice to have a closet in order. Well, you could do it you, my friends ...
Meanwhile, to celebrate worthily the Saints Cyril and Methodius, patrons of Europe, I thought I'd find a church along Tubman Boulevard. The result was surprising, not so much for the churches, but to the churches: Baptist Church, Catholic Church, Lutheran Church, Presbyterian Church, Methodist Church, Seventh Day Adventist Church, Church of Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of Antioch Church of Bethlehem, Bethlehem Temple Apostolic Church, Church of Grace of Calvary Church of Christian Science, Church of the Soldiers of Christ, Church of the Revelation Church of the Congregation of the Faith Mission Church of God, Community Church of Grace Church of God Church Israelite Church of Christ the King Church of the Lord Jesus, the New Home Baptist Church, New Creation Church, Episcopal Church, Church of God in Christ, African Methodist Zion Church, Church of the International Alliance , Cathedral of Faith Church of the Word and holy, the Temple of Faith Church, Victory Church, Church of the Triumph of God Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints Generation of Hope Bible Church, Church of the Wonderful Temple Apostolic Church of the Life of Faith, Church of Ministers of the Life of Christ, Church Road for a Better Life, Church of the Heavenly Refuge, Church of Glory, the Salvation Army Church, Church of Fire and the Voice of Pentecost Church.
I would have expected a "Church of the beer-drinking club," but I have not found ...
For completeness of the survey, some of the signs put up outside places of worship is specified "Inc.", which is the same abbreviation is used for the Nike or Apple. I somehow doubt that is these churches are not just all run by disinterested men of faith ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment