Friday, September 24, 2010

Warts On The Lips?>warts

Petit Fours



I'll tell you, I'm not absolutely mistress of the almonds. Indeed! I avoid like the plague the confetti (why bomboniere not put them in chocolate?? XD It will be a matter of taste ...)
E. .. Out of all the almond cakes, panettone that I am in the pot ...
But I wanted to try these cookies, mostly because they are nice to see ... "At most," I thought "let them eat other people"
But ... I found them very good! And I admit essermeli jelly all alone ...
Forgive the lack of care in the presentation, but the unions do not have your patience (see the frosting of the cupcake in a previous post) ...
are really breakneck speed to prepare, perfect to be worn as a dinner sweets with friends ^ ^

Recipe: 150 gr almond flour
150 gr sugar tomb
2 Albums
1 piece of salt

at 200 ° until golden brown

Decoration: a pleasure, I do not like candy so I opted for the simple sugar hearts
And bon appetit!

I have to admit I'm not an almond lover, I really dislike confettis, always wondering why they do not put chocolates ones!
And always end up taking them of from other sweets, like italian panettone.
Anyway I tried to make these, most of all because they were cute... and I really liked them!
They're SO extremely easy and quick to make that they're perfect as a gift to bring to a friends' dinner! 
Here's the recipe:
150 gr almond flour
150 gr powdered sugar
2 eggs' white
1 pch of salt

For decorations I chose really simple sugar hearts ^ ^
Put it in the oven at 200 ° for 10-15 minutes
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment