Monday, September 6, 2010

Discontinuation Effexoir

Handmade Shopping!

now very often choose to shop between the / your colleagues / craftsmen / and, on Etsy or Dawanda, the choice is really huge, ideal for personal purchases or for unique gifts and personalized.

Lately I'm totally into handmade, I love buying from my friends and fellow Etsians and Dawandas, there's really a wide range of choices, or for You to make a lovely and unique gift!


This headset I had already spotted years ago, last winter I do not know how many times I cursed walking (or rather, literally slipping) on \u200b\u200bthe plates of ice that formed under arcades of "Mamma Bologna", with the frost that sticks in his ears to -4 °, this year I run for cover in time, as well as the design really adorable covers the ears very well keeping warm:-D

shop I discovered this years ago, But last year I really cursed myself for not buying it! Last winter cold That Was Extremely SO something I felt like my ears Being driven by ice stakes!
This year I'm ready! Not only is the design Extremely cute But It Also covers ears Perfectly! Just what I needed! XD
Shop: http:// dahliasoleil . etsy.com

Straight from Louisiana I got this pair of earrings in the theme of "Night and Day" in silver and copper.

This lovely pair of earrings comes from Louisiana, "Night and Day" themed Their made of silver and copper. I just love them!

Shop: http:// TammysTreasureChest . etsy.com



I wanted to thank the dear Saretta who wrote his post " Buy Handmade! "


0 comments:

Post a Comment