Monday, September 27, 2010

Prostate Cancer Causes More Condition_symptoms

It's a birdie matter...

eh. ... I know it sounds bad in Italian!
But I wanted to share with you some setting in the theme of "winged"
Sometimes the urge to escape, run away, and this feeling I have sent these photos and creations!

We hope you enjoy ^ ^ I wish you a great start to the week!

Just wanted to share with You some "winged" creations.
Sometimes the need of freedom, of running just far away, is strong, this is the feeling I felt looking at these creations and pics!
Hope You'll like them!
WIsh You a lovely week's starting!

 
1. Série com a dança do acasalamento , 2. Take these broken wings and learn to fly .. ,
3. Snowy Owl, 4. White Peacock



Run to visit the shops and the release of these fabulous artists!
Please visit shops and Albums Of These wonderful artists!

[© Copyrights Belong To Their authors]

0 comments:

Post a Comment