Thursday, September 23, 2010

Captain Jack Llc Tom Hudson

Shooting - Part I



All persons who have personally seen my creations I have always said that the only picture of the item did not make and that I should take pictures with accessories worn ...
Et voila!

A couple of years after numerous delays (P, acts of God, commitments, employment, etc.) my friends and I were able to coordinate to achieve this shooting!
is only the first foto, le prossime arriveranno, spero, entro breve!
Spero che vi piacciano! ^^

Un grazie di cuore a Pingu&Gabry!
(ma ci sarĂ  il prossimo round! Sicuuuuuuuro! ;D )

All people who've seen my jewelry in real has always told me that I should have taken some pics ON people, because they say that pictures of the object only don't look too good... I guess it's a matter of sizes etc..
Anyway, FINALLY!
After a couple of years of numbers of delays, everybody is busy, for work and other issues, my friends and I have been able to manage one day of shooting!
These are the first pics only, other are out to come! Hope soon!
Hope You like them! A Heartful

THANK YOU to Pingu & Gabry!
(Though. ... There Will Be Another Round! For sure!; D)





Photographer: Francesco Biondi

Jewelry by RedFenyx

Models: a couple of friends :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment