Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kek Marble Asmah Laili

Japanese jewelry for real geisha

Please pay no attention to the way ignorant, I entered the keywords, because the "Geisha" has nothing to do with my creations ... but as in the popular imagination that is the western Japanese woman ... we use a little 'terminology to bar two-bit ... XD
I noticed that, being behind various social networks, facebook, flickr, etc. I completely forgot to update the news here in the blog (or maybe I did it?)
Anyway I took new pictures of my jewelry with reproductions of Japanese prints:

Please do not pay attention to the really ignorant post title, I just filled it with common keywords, "geisha" has nothing to do with my creations, but as the japanese woman in traditional costum is known in the western world as a "geisha", ok... then! Let's use this very culturally low term too! 
I noticed that I updated my social networks, but totally forgot to update my blog! (Or did I??... hmmm)
Anyway I took some new pics of my japanese print reproductions jewelry:



Fan Mount Fuji Mount Fuji Fan


Japanese children in traditional costumes.



The flight of cranes.
Japanese cranes' flight.

Landscape Mount Fuji Mount Fuji
Landscape

Hokusai "Great Wave"
Hokusai The Great Wave "



Japanese woman in the mirror
Beautiful Japanese woman at the mirror

Landscape Mount Fuji, blossom Mount Fuji cherry
Landscape, cherry blossom blooming

Japanese landscape in Spring
Japanese Landscape in spring

Three Japanese women in the rain
Three Japanese women under the rain

Winter landscape
Streets in winter

Japanese Girls in traditional costume
little Japanese girl in traditional costums

Pendants rackets hagoita

Available in my Etsy shop or by sending an email to redfenyx.order @ gmail.com

Available in my Etsy Shop or sending an e-mail to
redfenyx.order @ gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment