Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trichloracetic Acid Online Drug Store

Grandma gifts from Japan


The day before yesterday I received a package from Grandma speditomi Keiko, with a little 'material and some gifts.
Inside I found some pretty cool Pierrot, made by a friend of a velvet kimono (Japanese traditional dress)
I recieved a package from my Nonna (grandmother) Keiko, with a little burdens Some gifts and supplies.
I got some lovely and colorful Pierrot, made by her friend with kimono fabric.





and some pins made by my grandmother with the technique of Tsumami, flowers made of cloth, are really very precise and are eager to make him fare al mio ritorno in Giappone, per osservare questa tecnica dal vivo. ^^
And some brooches made by my grandmother with Tsumami technique, flowers made with fabric, they're really tiny and detailed, hope to let her make new ones after my return to Japan, I'd like to see this technique in live ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment