Saturday, March 6, 2010

City Near Silver City Ottawa,

Sakura Japanese Doll


As I mentioned, I use all the pebbles accumulated in recent years, so here goes a new creation in the spring, of course giapponee; D
A doll in traditional costume, the kimono and flowers cliegio that, as usual every spring, fall on his trail.

The hair is white, why? Simply
I was working on a completely white and did not want to stain your hands black ... a-ah! And then I thought that white would not match with the rest of the composition XD

As Said before, I have to use plates and glasses bought at In These last years, so here is a new spring creations, of course a Japanese one !
Sakura, the doll in traditional dress, kimonos, cherry blossoms and fallen on her path, as happens Every Spring in Japan.
Why are white hair?
Simply Because I was working on a totally white subject, and I did not Want to blot my hands of black and ... a-ah! Then I Thought That It Would and Should not Be So Bad match with the rest of the composition! ^ ^





E 'company was achieving some details such as flowers (with a lot of pistils) and kanzashi made with wire and paper chiyogami.
It Has Been Difficult to really Make Some details, Such as flowers (you can see pistils) and kanzashi, the hair decoration, made from chiyogami paper.



Disponibili nel mio negozietto Etsy o inviando una e-mail a redfenyx.order@gmail.com

Available in my Etsy Shop or sending an e-mail to redfenyx.order@gmail.com

Ricordo che queste creazioni saranno disponibili ancora per pochi mesi, per i dettagli leggere l 'annuncio .
I remind You that these creations will be available for other few months only, please read announcement for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment