Thursday, February 5, 2009

Booksamillion.com/storesurvey

Leaving

Dear friends in Gaza,

I have just received confirmation that tomorrow morning I leave for Italy on Sunday in Jerusalem to fall.

I'm so sorry because I will not have the opportunity to greet and thank you one by one, as I wanted.

E 'was an honor to help you, even for a few days, to uplift the conditions in which this city has plummeted because of war and isolation that you have to endure.

My mission as an anesthesiologist in this beautiful land ends here, but now a new mission, as a man and as a member of MSF: to tell all the sufferings that were suffering.

you to the heart with the hope that a new sun will soon light up your city.

God bless

My dear brothers and sisters of Gaza,

That I've just Received confirmation tomorrow morning I'll leave from Gaza to start my trip back to Italy.

I'm reall sorry because tomorrow it's Friday and I won't be able to thank you and to say good bye to everyone.

It has been an honour to share these few weeks with you and to help you raise again your city, after the war and the isolation you are still facing.

My mission as anesthetist in this wonderful country is finished, but now I'm starting a new one, as man and member of MSF: tell the people the situation you are living and what you are suffering.

I'll keep you close to my heart, with the hope that a new sun could soon rise again above Gaza.

God bless you!

Sincerely yours

Louis

0 comments:

Post a Comment