Thursday, October 7, 2010

Separation Anxietyin Children

Cream Cheese Muffin

Lately I find that the muffins are a great alternative to "snack" commercial
I'm convinced a lunch & snack, I make three meals a day meal intra , and always gobbling of snacks is certainly no good ... are also very fast to prepare, less than 20 minutes more cooking, more simple that!
These are made with cream cheese, are really soft, I recommend them! I added 20-30 grams of sugar to the recipe .
Bon appetit! ^ ^

Recently I've found a really great alternative to muffins snacks found in Super Markets, they're definitely healthier ... I know ... It Could Be Obvious to You But muffins do not belong to Italian culture, so that's why You will not find in bakeries Them Easily.
These ones are made with cream cheese and I love them! 
I've added 20-30 gr of sugar to this recipe !
Have a good baking! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment