Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ft245b Mac Os X Connecting Via Perl

Handmade shopping: from a dear friend ^^


Hello everyone!
I finally manage to photograph my latest purchase handmade: the necklace with vintage labels created especially for me by my dear friend Ila.
I literally melted when I saw his tags vintage, old school advertising of soft drinks, beer and (my beloved) cider, so I could not resist and I made a special request: a minimalist style and asymmetrical pattern.
With infinite patience, my dear Ila has fulfilled my wishes and voila! Here it is in all its glory!
Thanks Ila!
The first time I wore it immediately met with great success; D
Obviously I take this opportunity to make them a bit 'of advertising, if you want something unique, festive, colorful and made with so much love to visit his little run "blog-flat", will be happy to welcome you; D
http://filoecoloridiila.blogspot.com/


Hello! I've been
Finally Able to take a pic of my last purchase handmade: the vintage labels neckalce made just for my by my dear friend Ila.
I definitely fell in love When I saw her laberls made from vintage old school advertising images of beer, drinks and cider (which I definitely love), so I couldn't resist and I asked her to make me a really minimal style neckalce with an asimmetric scheme.
Have to say she really had great patience, so here it is! I love it!
Thanks so much Ila!!!
First time I wore it it did have great success!
So if you're looking for something happy, colorful and made with love, do not forget to visit her little "blog-flat", she'll be happy to welcome You!
http://filoecoloridiila.blogspot.com/

anche l'elastico รจ handmade e viene da magpiesnest.etsy.com
The ponytail holder is handmade too and comes from: magpiesnest.etsy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment