Friday, January 30, 2009

De Metin Play Longju2 3147

Friday

Today Friday, then party. And instead we ordered the shawarma pizza to be in Gaza City not bad! The hospital is closed to observe the rest day of local staff. It 's the first day since I left that I have nothing to do, but we can not leave the house. I secretly took a ride around the block, but there are too many people with the flags of Hamas, to rush to the nth event of fanatics. It's sunny, but chilly ago. It would be ideal to sleep in the afternoon in front of the TV watching a Grand Prix F1. Instead I looked at the pictures of the wounded of war taken by a team of surgeons Egyptians arrived here in the days of the bombing. I've seen all the worst imaginable.

Yesterday I moved house. The group expatriates was becoming a bit 'too large and so we rented a new apartment close to the offices and the hospital. Apart from that I now have a bed and not sleep on the floor, the big news is that I can go on foot (only during the day, that is) the 300 meters that separate me from the hospital and offices, while up to now I was only allowed to cross the street to cross it to get to the hospital and go home.

Meanwhile, I just read that the Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has provided a full judicial protection at home and abroad to the soldiers who participated in the recent offensive in the Gaza Strip. This is in response UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, who had asked to punish those responsible for the bombing of the UN buildings. And those who have nothing to do but were not in the UN building? Well ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment