Monday, August 4, 2008

Muscle Percentages In Women

However, it is gone, it was a success ...

Complete the experience where the focus has long been fantastic. Gives you incredible strength and imports up to a certain point that it was the journey, because the joy of having made it more powerful. How can I say ... whatever happens will be a success.
Something similar can be said for my first solo trip in Ireland . Before departure, I received several, legitimate questions about my choice to go alone. There are a thousand reasons, and no, I think that the only explanation is that I wanted to try this experience, an adventure that years ago seemed impossible.
have now returned from eight days and I had time to stir within me all that happened to me, the emotions I felt.




I still . The hospitality, the nice conversations and two really wonderful people like Veronica and Eva Dublin. The smile of their Irish friend Dave. The taste of Guinness drunk in the old factory, with breathtaking 360 degree view of the capital. Travel by bus in the middle of villages and endless stretches of green grass, cows and sheep. The huge student house where I was hosted in Cork by young hippie woman. The feeling of being out of place. A splendid pub corkoniano and pints of Murphys. A fat and hearty breakfast in a bar awfully cute. The arrival in the town of Dingle and its breathtaking colors. The strangeness of the musician and his lair Brianin humid where I rested. The traditional music. A small ferry to the island uninhabited Blasket. Two hours alone with the sea, soft grass and blue sky. Wet eyes listening to "Hafsòl" of Sigur Ros in a remote area of \u200b\u200bthe island, alone with myself and the overwhelming beauty of the colors. The desire to get out there and fear.
And yet the friendly face of a English Guillermo Galway. The gray sky and red on the river and dozens of street performers. The magic of the Aran Islands Inish Mòr. A bicycle and four friends (and I'm sure not see them again) with which to turn the whole island. The indescribable feeling to feel fucking alive, overlooking the blue sea below you, the strength of the vacuum and you uncombed. An evening on the West Side Galway, Smithwick's beer and wonderful people from all over the world. The Mexican and Sandra French Amandine. The vitality of Irish Adrian, Liam and partners, play and dance at their house until 5 in the morning. Feel that ... "fuck me I'm really enjoying the journey now that I have to go home. "The last taste Guinness. Lights. Shadows. Life.
However Did I put the fear in the ass.



On 28 July was my 27 th birthday . with my heart I thank all those who have done me good wishes, gifts and who came to the little party that I organized on Friday by Ampe all'Arteinte. With line'''''!!!

So today ... I should sleep for two days by a Belgian couple Couchsurfing, next week the last days of holiday destination with Laura Lucera, at the utmost relaxation and rest (11/18 August).
Come back many news . A new co-tenant to search (yes dear Jean leaves me a bit), even if someone is interested to come forward. A new job to start. Both
never ends ...

Song of the day: "One day like this - Elbow . This song is taken from the last disk of the Elbow "The Seldom Seen Kid", the fourth work of the Manchester band led by Guy Garvey. A Light album and exciting at the same time, a fusion of rock, folk, melancholy and freshness. In particular, this song has accompanied me during my trip to Ireland: the violins, the words and the chorus finally play with my heart.

"Someone tell me how I feel
It's silly wrong But vivid
right Oh, kiss me like the
final meal Yeah, kiss me like we die tonight "

0 comments:

Post a Comment