Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1996 Pontiac Sunfire Serpentine

Soon ... soon ... Exit

will update soon completely the blog. I miss him and I miss him and I hope a little bit to you.
For the moment only a small update.
I went to Puglia to the wedding of my cousins \u200b\u200band everything went well, even managing to get me a couple of days at sea. There was a free weekend (unbelievable but true), with a beautiful day on the lake in the company of a lot of nice people.
scheduled for summer concerts and ... now defined trip coming up.
Reflections on food and the environment.

All this in the next issue ...

now ... I'll be back this evening in the meantime I'll enjoy the sweet company of Cat Power.

Song of the day: "Sea of \u200b\u200bLove" - \u200b\u200bCat Power . In honor of her voice, her beauty, of our knowledge, the force of a summer sunset, the emotions. This song, also included in the soundtrack of the wonderful film "Juno," is from "Covers records", an album suffused with sweet and in 2000, an album of cover versions, completely reversed the songs absolutely non-commercial. "Sea of \u200b\u200bLove" was originally written by R & B singer Phil Phillips in 1959, his only song to have reached a great popularity.

Come With Me My Love


To the sea The sea of \u200b\u200blove I want to tell you



How much I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment